We enable digital media agencies to create their own private exchanges with exclusive native inventory that has the scale of display ad inventory.
Wait, how do you do that?
By linking standard display ads, served in any existing display inventory
To native, brand-controlled content pages on the same publisher's site where the display ad was served
Combines the premium value of native with the scale of display
So agencies can...
Maximize the value of existing budgets, inventory, and media buying infrastructure, including programmatic
Get premium publishers more easily onboard with native using their existing display inventory, without the editorial side politics of in-feed placements
Unless we're talking about...
Mobile, where we do support in-feed native ads, which are ideal for mobile monetization, which everyone needs to do better
How does the content actually get onto the publisher’s site?
Through the magic of...
Direct CMS Publishing
Publish2 bridges the gap between existing ad tech and existing content management systems by publishing brand content directly into the publisher’s CMS (into the database)
Same as publishers do for direct sold sponsored content, which gives them the control that they want
But scaled across thousands of sites
Agencies love us because they can...
- Buy the highest value inventory direct from publishers
- Eliminate middlemen
- Create a proprietary, competitive advantage
- Build the value of their own private exchange
- Create new value around content strategy and real-time content marketing
- Leverage our technology without having to compete with us
With Publish2's private exchanges, agencies own the publisher relationships.
We're in the technology business, not the media business.
Publishers love us because they can:
- Increase CPM rates for existing display ad inventory by connecting it to native pages
- Integrate with their CMS the way they want
- Maximize and scale the value of native through direct agency partnerships
- Maintain control and avoid commoditizing native